An unexpected pregnancy can be overwhelming and stressful. You may feel as if you have no options. But here at The Pregnancy Center you can talk with someone who can objectively give you the information you will need to make the best decision. We understand that you may need a place to process, to think through your options, to feel safe and share what is on your mind. No matter what option you are exploring, we will provide you with accurate, up-to-date information in a private environment.
MISSION: The Pregnancy Center exists to provide women with confidential, compassionate, life-affirming, state-of-the-art medical care. As well as programs for women and men for pregnancy support, parenting education, post-abortive recovery and related needs whether they be medical, spiritual, emotional, social or material.
The Pregnancy Center does not provide abortions, or referrals for abortion procedures.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- Free STI Testing for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea
- Free 90-day Prescription to High-Quality Pre-Natal Vitamins
- Free Nurse Consultations
- Earn While You Learn – Weekly one-on-one parenting classes with earned resources(diapers, wipes, clothing, and much more)!
- New Moms Club- Group class for mothers nearing their due date taught by professionals in the community in preparation for the arrival of their newborn. Upon completion all receive new car-seat, baby shower and an opportunity to win a crib.
- Post-Abortion Support – Forgiven and Set Free is an 11-week post-abortion support group which helps clients find forgiveness and hope in a safe and confidential setting.
- Options Information
- Abortion Procedure Information
- Community Referrals
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- Information about STIs
Please give us a call at (541)772-1921 for more information or to make an appointment. ALL of our services are FREE and Confidential. Walk-ins are welcome, appointments are highly recommended!
Medford OR 97504